From the creator:
A how to guide
- 1 – 7″ Cardboard lid 1 1/2″ height
- 1 – 9″ Cardboard lid 1 1/2″ height
- 1 – 15 bulb LED light strand
- 1 – 7″ diameter mirror
- 1 – 1′ X 1′ 1/10″ thick plexiglass or real glass (whichever you prefer — real glass will give a cleaner result)
- Take the 7″ Cardboard lid and mark a spot every 24 degrees on the outside rim halfway between the top a More..nd the bottom.
- That will create 15 marks around the lid for the LED’s
- I used a hand drill to create the holes for the LED’s. Make the holes a little smaller than the LED’s so that they’ll fit snug
- Push the LED’s into the hole. Push them in far enough so that they visible from the inside.
- Cut the bottom of the lid out.
- Glue the mirror in the middle of the inside of the 9″ lid.
- Place the 7″ ring with LED’s into the 9″ lid. The small ring should sit directly on top of the mirror.
- Cut a piece of mirrored window tint and apply it to the plexiglass / glass.
- Attached the plexiglass/glass to the top of your lids.
- I used duct tape to hold the glass to the cardboard lids then cut black construction paper to cover the sides and back.
- I cut a ring out of silver construction paper and placed it on top to hide the duct tape.
- I used velcro to hold the battery back to the back or the top of the infinity mirror device.